Sold in pairs. Swags are wonderful parts with unlimited uses ranging from wall panel to ceiling designs. They are used extensively on cabinet doors, interior and exterior doors, and on cabinet spandrel areas when using curve top or round face frames. Because our parts are made of flexible resin they are easily manipulated to fit on curved surfaces that cannot be done using plaster or wood details.
Swags are also used in creating Freestyle Designs (please see Free Style Design section) which can be used on Ceilings, Wall panels and Kitchen Vent hoods, just to name a few.
• Made in the USA
• All resin parts are paintable and stainable
• Can be installed using all standard woodworking tools
• In stock parts ship in 2-4 business days
• For Exterior and Interior Use
• Pearlworks designs have the highest details in the industry
• Rot and termite proof
• More durable less expensive than machine carved wood