Multiple Sizes Available. Plinth Blocks are typically used as a connection or transition piece. Its most common usage is for, around doors and windows where they are used in the corners to connect the window or door casings. We have designed ceilings, wall panels, furniture and everything in-between using them.
Plinth blocks come in all shapes and sizes from square, rectangular or round. You can get them plain or with highly carved detail.
Pearlworks offers many concept drawings on line for free. Concept drawings are a great way to get ideas on how to use these wonderful and unique products.
• Made in the USA
• All resin parts are paintable and stainable
• Can be installed using all standard woodworking tools
• In stock parts ship in 2-4 business days
• For Exterior and Interior Use
• Pearlworks designs have the highest details in the industry
• Rot and termite proof
• More durable less expensive than machine carved wood
• Available in multiple flexes for any curves