Keystones are an architectural marvel. At one time they were an engineers corner stone to building radius openings. The key stone was the last stone put at the very top to hold all the other pieces together when creating curved openings.
Today they are mostly decorative. Pearlworks keystones come in a large variety of sizes and shapes and some are very flexible to create a wrap around look that is very unique.
Pearlworks has many concept drawings on line for free. Concept drawings are a great way to get ideas on how to use these wonderful and unique products
• Made in the USA
• All resin parts are paintable and stainable
• Can be installed using all standard woodworking tools
• In stock parts ship in 2-4 business days
• For Exterior and Interior Use
• Pearlworks designs have the highest details in the industry
• Rot and termite proof
• More durable less expensive than machine carved wood
• Available in multiple flexes for any curves